Before proceeding to registration, please read the instructions below, and note the changes in fee structures!!!
Attendees must have a profile established through the OPS website before doing the program registration. You must sign-in on the OPS website prior to starting your program registration.
• Attendees selecting the Unlimited Lecture Package will be able to attend courses during each timeline of every day of the program.
• Attendees selecting the 1-Day Lecture Package will be able to attend courses during each time of the SINGLE day of their choosing.
• Early registration is always recommended as all courses are first come, first serve.
• Select the individual courses you wish to attend to ensure enough seats for everyone, regardless of lecture package selected.
• There is an additional workshop fee of $25/$35 for each workshop selected.
• Registration packages include attendance for courses as detailed above, light food during the Vendor Forum on Saturday and Sunday, and special events-Scientific Paper Session, Awards Presentation, Welcome Reception and the J. Donald M. Gass Memorial Lecture.
|Unlimited Lecture Package
|1-Day Lecture Package
|Per Workshop (additional)
|Guest-Welcome Reception Ticket
PRE-REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
If you are a current member of the OPS or have registered as a non-member meeting attendee at an earlier time, please be sure to sign-in to the website before you complete the program registration. If you do not know your username, please contact Barbara in the OPS Central Office (800-403-1677) before registering to avoid duplications or problems, especially if you had been a member at one time and your membership is not current.
If you are NOT an OPS member and will ONLY be attending this program and want to receive the CEC's, you will need to register (establish a profile) on the website before proceeding to the educational program registration. Go to "Join OPS" on the home page and select the member type "Non-Member Meeting Attendee Only".
The OPS Annual Program will be held at the interContinental Hotel, Chicago, IL. Hotel Accommodations, will need to be made through the AAO’s Housing Office, online at www.aao.org.
Refund Policy: Cancellations prior to September 20, 2016 will incur a $50.00 cancellation fee. Conference pre-registration, and workshop fees will not be refunded after September 20, 2016. Course tickets may be exchanged for tickets of equal value depending upon availability. Fees will not be refunded nor will tickets be exchanged after the event has begun. To make any changes, please contact Barbara McCalley at 800-403-1677 or 417-725-0181.
ONLINE REGISTRATION - Is OPEN!
ANNUAL PROGRAM- Download the complete program guide.
AT-A-GLANCE- Download the at-a-glance grid to help you plan your courses.
AAO HOTEL LIST / AAO HOTEL MAP- Download the Official AAO Hotel List and Map.
AAO HOUSING REGISTRATION - Download the AAO Housing Registration Form.
SCIENTIFIC SESSION- Submit your abstract for the Scientific Session.