We invite proposals for in-person presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, moderated panel discussions and/or webinars, including but not limited to the following themes:
- Imaging innovations / procedures: OCT, Fundus imaging, FAF, OCT-A, Slit-lamp, Anterior Segment imaging
- Overview of ophthalmic anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, disease processes and treatment
- Case presentations: unique case report, case series
- Other ophthalmic diagnostic testing procedures and patient workup methodology
- Change management, patient confidentiality and healthcare policy issues which affect ophthalmic imaging practice
This list is not exhaustive.
We welcome all presentations pertaining or related to ophthalmic imaging.
Proposals should be suitable for presentation duration of 15 mins increments up to 1 hour.
***Note: Speaking at the conference is viewed as a continuing educational and professional development activity and contributing to the profession. Speakers are therefore responsible for their own expenses, including registration, travel and accommodation costs. However, speaking at the meeting serves well as the justification for attending and can lead to support from your organization. Submit your abstracts and take it from there!
Complete the online submission form below and click the "submit" button at the bottom when finished. Note that fields marked with an * are required.
In the meantime, please help to promote the OPS and our Educational Programs on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & LinkedIn.