ICOP 2017 Photo Competition
Call for Images
A Photographic Competition will allow registered ICOP attendees to share and display their outstanding images. First, second and third place certificate winners are to be announced at the ICOP 2017 Reception: Friday March 3rd, 2017. Three independent individuals have been appointed to judge the exhibition. All entries will be exhibited throughout the conference.
- Retinal Fundus Photography: Angiograms and other monochrome or color images of the vitreous, retina or choroid.
- Slit Lamp/External Eye Photography: Gonio, surgical, endothelial, Slit Lamp or external eye images.
- Fine Art Photography: Any image that you feel has artistic merit - not necessarily associated with ophthalmology.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Only paid delegates of ICOP are eligible to enter images.
- Limit of three entries per category.
- Entry submissions will only be accepted at the registration desk on Day 1 of ICOP 2017, Friday, March 3rd, 2017 between 8am and 10:45am (before the end of first break).
- Each entry must be a single print - multiple prints will not be accepted.
- Suggested print size is 8x10 inches, however prints can be any size up to and including 28cm X 35.5cm (11 inches by 14 inches).
- Prints are to be brought to ICOP mounted on plain (white) 11x14 inch 5mm foam board or plain good quality white card. There will be no materials on-site for mounting. Photographs revealing patient identity must be accompanied by a signed and witnessed release.
- Winning images will be retained for publishing in the Journal of Ophthalmic Photography.
- Prints not selected for publication must be collected by the entrant on the final day of the conference (no prints will be mailed to the entrant).
- ICOP 2017 will take the utmost care with your images, however, no responsibility for loss or damage to your entries can be accepted by any of the organizing members or committees.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed printed entry label (below).
- Top label must be completed, signed, and attached to the rear of the photographic mount (not on photographs).
- Separate and complete bottom label with entries as duplicate.
- The print orientation (which way up) must be indicated.
- Your signature confirms that if selected, you consent to a "one-off" copyright release to the Journal of Ophthalmic Photography for publication of your image in the Journal.
to: Angela Chappell at Angela.Chappell@flinders.edu.au phone: (Australia) 618 82044775
DOWNLOAD ENTRY LABEL
ICOP PHOTO CONTEST
YOUR TRIP TO SINGAPORE