2015 OPS Annual Scientific Exhibit
Entry Deadline: August 21, 2015
All 2015 Scientific Exhibit Stereo Division entries must be submitted online via this upload portal. To keep the submission process manageable, entrants are asked to submit all of their stereo entries via a single batch upload.
No CDs will be accepted.
Follow the steps below to prepare your stereo submissions and the supporting documentation, then proceed to the upload page to complete the submission process.
1. Compile and rename the stereo images for submission (Detailed naming instruction are in the Image Call)
2. Create a text document listing the imager's name, the diagnosis or title of each submission, and the relevant file name/number(s)
3. Complete and sign the Stereo Division Entry Form and include a scan of that signed form with the submission. Unsigned entries will not be accepted.
4. Place all of the above files into a single compressed/zipped folder (How to compress for PC or MAC)
5. Log-in to the OPS web site via the "Sign In" button on the right side of the page and confirm that you are a dues-paid OPS member.
Your username is the email address registered with the OPS unless you have established a different username. If you don’t remember your password, just click the "Forgot your password” button on the upper right. If you are having difficulty logging onto the OPS web site, contact the central office via email or 1-800-403-1677.
6. Once you are logged in, Upload the compressed folder via the upload page.
7. Click Here to Proceed to Upload Page